Vocal Music CPT
June 11, 12, & 13 - CPTs
10% - Ensemble: Attendance & participation
- You come!
- You come on time and stay for the full practice.
- You come in, quickly prepare your music and posture to start.
- You bring your music.
- You bring a pencil.
- You know your part because you’ve practiced it on your own time.
- You talk/sing when asked to, and do not talk/sing when you are asked not to play.
- You review your music and/or listen to neighbouring parts when it’s not your turn to play.
- You arenquiet during instruction or when other parts are being rehearsed?
- You are focused and not distracting others when being instructed.
10% - Recital
- In a group of six you will each play 2 pieces:
- Each student performs 1 solo piece of their choice (with teacher approval)
- Each student performs 1 ensemble piece (duet, trio, or quartet).
- Each group creates a program of their recital with:
- Order of pieces
- Name of performer playing the piece
- Name of composer
1. NOT all pop music.
2. NOT all Disney
3. Variety - style, era, language.
*** Reminder: For those students who were not part of Ensemble for reasons previously discussed with me, you are to perform TWO solo pieces. The first solo piece will be worth 5% and the second will be worth 10%.
*** Please give me your recital program and a copy of all the music you will be performing IN THE ORDER OF THE PROGRAM before the CPT performance.
June 11 - Group 1 Gianna, Giulia, Tristan, Kadin, Amanda, Vanessa, Senna
June 12 - Group 2 Joseph, Kayla, Chiara, Carina, Isabel, Lynn,
June 13 - Group 3 Mikela, Gaby, Adriene, Luca, Nicole, Sapna,